- The back wall is the hull
- The top surface is the bottom of the side deck
So, this is not a project, but rather a project *need*. This time I am soliciting advice from you, the readers of this blog, looking for ideas for insulating material which could be applied to the two outside surfaces. I have some criteria:
- The installation cannot be permanent - there is wiring running up there, and I don't want to permanently cover it.
- The wiring running on the underside of the deck makes an installation tight against the upper deck difficult
- I don't want to cover the bottom end of the chainplate that is on the back wall.
- It would be nice if I could finish the insulation somehow (paint?)
- Whatever the material is, it has to go into the space thru the small door with the mirror